Tips & Tricks
- Measure your fingers at the end of the day when they’re at their largest.
- Cold weather can shrink your fingers up to half a size, so make sure they’re warm.
- Lastly, alcohol and salt can make your fingers swell, so refrain from measuring them after cocktails and appetizers.
RING SIZE HELP
|INTERNAL DIAMETER (MM)||14.1||14.9||15.7||16.5||17.3||18.1||19.0||19.8||20.6||21.4||22.2|
|US/CANADA RING SIZE||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13|
|UK/AUSTRALIA RING SIZE||F||H||J||L||N||P||R||T||V||X||Z|
Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.:
2. Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
3. Use the below chart to determine your ring size.